Your latest search:
18. Dec 2019∣Group Sustainable Finance
13. Feb 2018 | Group Sustainable Finance
07. Nov 2017 | Group Sustainable Finance
18. October 2018∣Group Sustainable Finance
I 2015 there was a large influx of refugees in the Nordics, 240.000 first time asylum seekers arriving at our borders. We are now facing integration p...
19. September 2018∣Group Sustainable Finance
Nordea is a positive contributor in society, by being the preferred partner in enabling sustainable choices for our customers.
31. August 2018∣Group Sustainable Finance
This year’s World Water Week in Stockholm has come to an end, but new ideas and connections have just started. Nordea was present at this important ...
07. November 2017∣Group Sustainable Finance
From the creation of the plastic bottle itself to the transportation of the finished product to stores, offices and homes, bottled water has a signifi...
By 2050, the population in the EU will increase by 16 million people. If we fail to bring population growth and overconsumption under control, then w...
03. Apr 2018∣Group Sustainable Finance
By 2050, 38% of the world population would be in severe water stress and 2% would be displaced.
20. March 2018∣Group Sustainable Finance
CFA Sweden awarded The Corporate Human Rights Benchmark (CHRB), of which Nordea is a funding member.
06. November 2017∣Group Sustainable Finance
In 2007, Nordea signed the UN Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) as the first Nordic bank to commit to PRI. This year, 2017, it is 12 years s...
24. August 2017∣Group Sustainable Finance
The number of contaminated waterways in India has more than doubled in the past five years with half of the country's rivers now being polluted.
07. August 2017∣Group Sustainable Finance
This summer, Nordea established Sustainability Ambassadors Forum – a forum for Nordea employees across the organisation. The forum was initiated by ...
03. July 2017∣Group Sustainable Finance
How companies are managing human rights is an important commercial issue, and the competitive nature of the market is a powerful driver for change.
23. June 2017∣Group Sustainable Finance
Here’s how global investors may help save the one of the most unique places on Earth.
18. January 2017∣Group Sustainable Finance
The plantation industry is often associated with the felling of pristine forest to make way for industry. Or with issues of land grabbing where villag...
24. November 2016∣Group Sustainable Finance
02. November 2016∣Group Sustainable Finance
How companies are managing human rights is an important issue for shareholders. This is why we need publicly available way of identifying how compa...
Group Sustainable Finance | 02. Nov 2016
28. October 2016∣Group Sustainable Finance
Nordea Asset Management never invests in companies that manufacture biological and chemical weapons, anti-personnel mines, cluster bombs and/or nuclea...
27. October 2016∣Group Sustainable Finance
We contribute to the social mobility of disadvantaged young people in particular, as well as helping all young people to be productive members of so...
Group Sustainable Finance | 25. Oct 2016
25. October 2016∣Group Sustainable Finance
The PRI works to understand the investment implications of ESG factors and to support its international network of investor signatories in incorpora...
According to British film producer David Puttnam, there are four different buttons you can push in order to battle climate change as an individual.
24. October 2016∣Group Sustainable Finance
Over 200 financial institutions, including banks, insurers and investors, work with UNEP to understand today’s environmental challenges - and why th...
Group Sustainable Finance | 07. Oct 2016