Do you know how to evaluate whether a business idea is good or not? Are you seeking guidance on how to attract venture capitalists, or if you should finance your business via crowdfunding? In the latest episode of Nordea’s Nordic business podcast, Get Savvy, we have gathered the savviest learnings from all our guests.
We want our listeners to get business savvy and street smart by learning from the masters. Experts in entrepreneurship, e-commerce, technology and social impact are invited to the podcast to share their stories and learnings.
In Nordea’s business podcast, Get Savvy, we meet experts within e-commerce, tech and social impact to offer a platform for storytelling, learning and sharing expertise among Nordic business leaders and entrepreneurs.
In this podcast episode, we close the books after Get Savvy’s first season, in which you will hear our guests’ savviest recommendations and learnings.
Get Savvy will be back in the fall with a fresh new season! Until then, suggest a topic or guest to firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to subscribe!
This podcast is brought to you by Nordea Business Banking, Startup & Growth, Nordea Connect and Nordea Markets.
Listen to the full episodes here:
- How you identify a great business idea, with Saeid Esmaeilzadeh, Founder of Spartacus Capital and co-founder of Serendipity
- How to successfully launch your e-commerce in Asia, with Magnus Omstedt, E-commerce expert with focus on Asian, CEO and Founder of Tritanium Venture
- What you shouldn’t miss when starting a business abroad, with Jimmy Widén, Founder and CEO of 3SA Estate
- How to make your business grow, with Aleksandar Goga, Founder of ClickSys, and Caroline Lidman, Founder of PR-agency Number10
- How to attract venture capitalists, with Tommy Palm, CEO of Resolution Games
- How to fund growth via crowdfunding, with Jannik Lawaetz, CEO and Founder of Luggagehero
- How Norrsken’s venture capitalists evaluate your business, with Tove Larsson and Agate Freimane, Partners and Venture Capitalists at Norrsken VC
- How to grow your business network, with Michel Issa, Entrepreneur and author of the book, “Munken som blev multientreprenör“
- Magic tricks to build a strong sales culture, with Erik Gatenholm, Founder of Cellink
- Meaningful leadership skills under uncertainty, with Camilla Björkman, CEO at Breakit
- How to leverage business heritage while digitizing the customer experience, with Joakim Hartzell, CEO of Götrich1730 and James Sleater, CEO and co-founder of Cad and the Dandy
- Disrupting an established industry? This is how you know you are on the right track, with Johan Svanberg, CEO of Record Union
- How to digitize your customer journey, with Sara Öhman, Digital marketing expert and lecture at Berghs School of Communication and Hyper Island
- How to boost your online sales via SEO, with Markus Sandström, Internet marketing expert and Co-founder of Viseo and Mr Authority
- Why influencer marketing is a vitamin injection to your online sales, with Joanna Swica, influencer, lecturer and personal trainer
Sign up for the Open Insights newsletterTAKE ME TO THE SIGN-UP PAGE
The information provided within this website is intended for background information only. The views and other information provided herein are the current views of Nordea Bank Abp as of the date of publication and are subject to change without notice. The information provided within this website is not an exhaustive description of the described product or the risks related to it, and it should not be relied on as such, nor is it a substitute for the judgement of the recipient.
The information provided within this website is not intended to constitute and does not constitute investment advice nor is the information intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. The information provided within this website has no regard to the specific investment objectives, the financial situation or particular needs of any particular recipient. Relevant and specific professional advice should always be obtained before making any investment or credit decision. It is important to note that past performance is not indicative of future results.
Nordea Bank Abp is not and does not purport to be an adviser as to legal, taxation, accounting or regulatory matters in any jurisdiction.
The information provided within this website may not be reproduced, distributed or published for any purpose without the prior written consent from Nordea Bank Abp.