Do you know how to evaluate if a business idea is good or not? Are you seeking guidance on how to attract venture capitalists, or if you should finance your business via crowdfunding? In the latest episode of Nordea’s Nordic business podcast, Get Savvy, we have gathered the savviest learnings from all our guests.
We want our listeners to get business savvy and street smart by learning from the masters. Experts in entrepreneurship, e-commerce, technology and social impact are invited to the podcast to share their stories and learnings.
In Nordea’s business podcast Get Savvy we meet experts within e-commerce, tech and social impact to offer a platform for storytelling, learnings and sharing expertise among Nordic business leaders and entrepreneurs.
In this podcast episode we close the books after Get Savvy’s first season, in which you will hear our guests most savviest recommendations and learnings. The episode will offer you:
15 tips for entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Saeid Esmaeilzadeh – How you identify a great business idea
- Magnus Omstedt – How to successfully launch your e-commerce in Asia
- Jimmy Widén – What you shouldn’t miss when starting up an business abroad
- Aleksandar Goga and Caroline Lidman – How to make your business grow
- Tommy Palm – How to attract venture capitalists
- Jannik Lawaetz – Why you should use crowd source funding
- Tove Larsson and Agate Freimane – How Norrskens’ venture capitalists evaluate your business
- Michel Issa – How to grow your business network
- Erik Gatenholm – Magic tricks to build a strong sales culture
- Camilla Björkman – Meaningful leadership skills under uncertainty
- Joakim Hartzell and James Sleater – Leverage business heritage while digitizing the customer experience
- Johan Svanberg – Disrupting an establish industry? This is how you know you are on the right track
- Sara Öhman – How to digitalize your customer journey
- Markus Sandström – How to boost your online sales via SEO
- Joanna Swica – Why influencer marketing is a vitamin injection to your online sales
Get Savvy will be back in the fall with a fresh new season! Until then, suggest a topic or guest to firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to subscribe!
This podcast is brought to you by Nordea Business Banking, Startup & Growth, Nordea Connect and Nordea Markets.
The information provided within this website is intended for background information only. The views and other information provided herein are the current views of Nordea Bank Abp as of the date of publication and are subject to change without notice. The information provided within this website is not an exhaustive description of the described product or the risks related to it, and it should not be relied on as such, nor is it a substitute for the judgement of the recipient.
The information provided within this website is not intended to constitute and does not constitute investment advice nor is the information intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. The information provided within this website has no regard to the specific investment objectives, the financial situation or particular needs of any particular recipient. Relevant and specific professional advice should always be obtained before making any investment or credit decision. It is important to note that past performance is not indicative of future results.
Nordea Bank Abp is not and does not purport to be an adviser as to legal, taxation, accounting or regulatory matters in any jurisdiction.
The information provided within this website may not be reproduced, distributed or published for any purpose without the prior written consent from Nordea Bank Abp.